When selling a home some sellers will use the services of a real estate agent. Using a real estate agent has its advantages and its disadvantages. One of the advantages of using a real estate agent when selling a home is a good real estate agent can sell your home faster than you can. A seasoned real estate agent will usually have a large contact of people who are interested in buying a home. Another advantage of using a real estate agent when selling a home is using the real estate agent’s past knowledge of selling a home. A real estate agent will usually give you tips to make your home more desirable to buyers.
One last advantage of using a real estate agent when selling a home is, if you trust the real estate agent he or she can tell you approximately how much you can get for your home. One disadvantage of using a real estate agent when selling a home is if a real estate agent has a lot of homes to sell he or she may not give your home the time it deserves to get the top price for it. It is not unlikely for a real estate agent to have to show more than one home in a small period of time. Another disadvantage of using a real estate agent when selling a home is the commission that has to be paid to them when the house sells. It can come out of your pocket or the pocket of the buyer but if you are using a real estate agent the commission must be paid.
One last disadvantage of using a real estate agent when selling a home is the real estate agent may not have your best interest in mind. Some real estate agents get the seller to lower the price of the home so they can sell it faster. When using a real estate agent it is recommended not to tell them what is the lowest you are willing to sell your house for, some real estate agents won't hesitate to tell this to the buyer in order to get a faster sale. Using a real estate agent does have its advantages and its disadvantages when selling a home, but with this information you read here you will know some of the things to look out for.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
- Investing In Real Estate, Contracts Used
- Consolidating Debt With Real Estate
- Assuming A Mortgage, Things You Should Take Into C...
- Selling A House, The Common Mistakes
- What Amount To Charge For Rent
- Can’t Afford The Mortgage, Actions To Take
- Buying REO Properties The Advantages And Disadvant...
- Buying Property Out Of State
- Buying Your First House
- Buying or Renting A Home, The Advantages Of Both
- Investing In Real Estate, Some Of The Benefits
- Buying A Home, What You Should Know
- Buying Real Estate, The Things You Should Avoid
- Buying Real Estate, What Questions To Ask Over The...
- Will Real Estate Go Up Or Down
- Real Estate Agents, Things To Know Before Using On...
- Buying An Apartment Building
- ▼ July (17)